Welcome to Granada Park. These affordable and spacious duplexes are in the heart of the Gateway area of Springfield. Granada Park offers the ultimate in convenience with Gateway mall, Target, restaurants, banking and schools all within walking distance. Granada park is also located seconds away from the EMX bus line and is a great neighborhood to raise your family.
With various floor plans to choose from, Granada Park Duplexes offer single story and townhouse style units. Square footage ranges from 912 to 1200 for two or three bedroom homes. All duplexes feature a large garage, washer and dryer hookups and dishwasher and most units have fenced in backyards and fireplaces.
Community features include a common area, sports court and landscaped front yards.
Please feel free to contact the manager at (541) 726-6361 for the most recent information or a guided tour. It’s always free to apply. Just fill out the application online, submit your information and the property manager will be in touch with you.
80 — Very Walkable
- Address: N Cloverleaf Loop, Springfield, OR 97477, USA
- Manager: Silver
- Asst. Manager: Teresa
- Rent: $777.$5 ( $775 - $780 )
- Bedrooms: 2 ( 2 )
- Bathrooms: 1 ( 1 - 1+ )
- Phone: (541) 726–6361
- Fax: (541) 726–7182
- Manager Office: Located at McKenzie Meadow – 715 Oakdale St, Springfield
- Lease Terms: Please call manager for more information.
- Pet Policy: Pets are allowed in most units. Call manager for more information. Restrictions on breeds and sizes may apply.
- Area: Hayden Bridge
- School: Guy Lee Elementary School
Hamlin Middle School
Springfield High School