WINTER WEATHER NOTICE:
We are currently experiencing extreme weather conditions. Please call 541-484-6595 to report any maintenance emergencies. Our on-call services will respond as soon as possible. For any life-threatening emergencies, call 911 immediately. Please be safe. Local authorities are encouraging residents to stay at home unless it is absolutely necessary to be out and about.
If you are experiencing a power outage, contact your local service provider to report the outage. Here are the outage reporting phone numbers:
– Springfield Utility Board (SUB) – 541.726.2395
– Eugene Water and Electric Board (EWEB) – 844-484-2300
– Emerald People’s Utility District (EPUD) – 541-746-1583
– Pacific Power – 877-508-5088
– Consumers Power – 541-929-3124
– Central Electric Cooperative – 866-459-8651
If you have a downed tree that has affected your dwelling, contact us immediately. If you have a downed tree that has affected your personal property (including vehicles), contact your renters or vehicle insurance.
PREVENTING FROZEN PIPES:
Frozen pipes can cause catastrophic damage to your dwelling. Please make sure that you keep your faucet running at a thin, but steady stream any time the weather falls below 32 degrees for a sustained length of time.
See below for a list of available properties. Please call the site manager for more information on the property of your interest. Hours vary from property to property.
– Prices and Availability are subject to change